Data Protection law is changing. From 25th May 2018, our new privacy notices will be applied. These are published below.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming into force on 25th May 2018. COMPANY CHORDELIA is committed to making sure your personal information is treated with respect and accuracy.
We have updated our privacy notices, and how we manage your data is laid out fully here on our website.
Your personal information will be:
* Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
* Only collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
* Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
* Accurate and up to date
* Not kept in a form which could identify individuals
* securely deleted after it is no longer required
* Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
The GDPR provides the following rights for all individuals:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
If you would like to talk to us about your data, unsubscribe from a mail or email list, or would like to exercise any of your rights as laid out above, please contact us at:
You can download our policy for audiences and participants here.
You can download our company policy here.